Boston Youth Lacrosse will be holding a registration for the 2017 season for the Boys & Girls teams at the following location, date and time. We are still looking at players for the boy’s & girl’s teams.
Date Monday February 13, 2017 at the Murphy Rink, 1880 Day Blvd. South Boston, MA 02127 6pm-8pm
All registrations are on-line, so we will make computers available to parents and help guide them through the registration processes, a credit card is needed to register.
There will be 4 Boys & 4 Girls teams this year.
- 15 and under/7th & 8th Grade – Boys & Girls – U15 Player is Under 15 years of age as of January 1st prior to start of season.
- 13 and under/5th & 6th Grade – Boys & Girls – U13 – Player is Under 13 years of age as of January 1st prior to start of season.
- 11 and under/3rd & 4th Grade – Boys & Girls – U11 – Player is Under 11 years of age as of January 1st prior to start of season
- 9 and under Instructional/Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd Grade – Boys & Girls – U9 – Player is Under 9 years of age as of January 1st prior to start of season.
Fees for 2017:
- Girls U9 = $50
- Girls U11, U13, U15 = $100
- Boys U9 = $50
- Boys U11, U13, U15 = $125
NOTE: Girls must secure $30 USL membership before registration with BYLA
Boys must secure $40 MBYLL membership (which includes USL fees) before registering with BYLA
The 2017 season will begin with our first practice on March 4, 2017 and first game on April 2