All residents are urged to practice social distancing:
- Stay approximately six feet away from other people.
- Avoid large crowds and gatherings.
- Practice good hygiene: continue to wash hands, use hand sanitizer, cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your inner elbow, and stay home if you are sick.
Certain people are at higher risk for serious illness from this virus. High-risk individuals include:
- older adults
- anyone with underlying health conditions, such as heart or lung disease or diabetes
- anyone with weakened immune systems, and
- pregnant women.
Individuals at higher risk should:
- stay home and avoid situations of potential exposure
- do not travel
- do not attend large gatherings
- limit time spent in public areas, and
- do not congregate in groups of more than 10 people.
Residents should limit interactions with persons who are at higher risk for COVID-19. If you live with someone at high risk, practice social distancing. We all have personal responsibility to take care of ourselves and others, to protect ourselves and our loved ones.